Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

The Hobbit

How many of you have seen "The Hobbit"? I haven't but I am dying to see it. I have seen all of the three Lord of the Rings movies and I intend on watching "The Hobbit".

For some of you who don't know what "The Hobbit" is about here is a link to some information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit

Here is the trailer.





After "The Hobbit" there are three Lord of the Ring books.

"The Fellowship of the Ring"

"The Two Towers"

"The Return of the King"

They are definitely fascinating books so I recommend them!


My favorite characters of Lord of the Rings are...pretty much all of them except the orks.

Legolas


Arwen

 

Sam


Frodo


Aragorn


Merry and Pippin


I have to admit...I love this photo...(:

Gandalf






Here is the preview for "The Fellowship of the Ring"




The preview of "The Two Towers"




And last of all the preview for "The Return of the King"




No comments:

Post a Comment