Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Introducing..... Me

I was born in Russia in 1993 and was adopted in 2005. I've lived in America for 7 years now. I play the piano - however, after this month, I will stop taking lessons. I will continue to play. When I came to America I didn't know any English. In 7 years, I did pre-school, kindergarten, and 11 grades plus some college classes. I worked all-year-round. It was really hard for me since I was 11 years old and I had never gone to school - except, of course, barely starting fourth grade before I was adopted. 


I graduate from high school next year and graduate from college in about two years. I want to be an LPN which is a Licensed Practical Nurse. 


I have three sisters - lots of family in both USA and Russia. More family in Russia than in US.  :) And one day, I am going back to Russia to visit my family. I miss them very much and I am very thankful that I can be in contact with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment