Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Celebrity of the Week: Josh Hutcherson

Hey guys!

Every week I am going to post about a famous celebrity. About their life, their movies, etc.
Today I am going to talk about Josh Hutcherson.

Josh Hutcherson is a talented, handsome, funny, twenty year-old boy. He started acting at the age of 10. Now at the age of 20, he is one of the highly famous actors in America, due to his role as Peeta Mellark, in the movie The Hunger Games.  His other films include, Miracle Dogs, Bridge to Terabithia, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Firehouse Dog, Fragments, Journey to the Center of the Earth. To get the fill list, please click here.
Josh Hutcherson during the filming of The Hunger Games

In the future he will be preforming in these films; The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (filming), The Hunger Games: The Mockingjay (Part 1 and Part 2) are still in the process of development, Epic, Aaron and Sarah (in development), and Journey 3. 

Josh is still a normal kid, just take it from him.

"I still live in Kentucky. I was born and raised in Kentucky, and I still live there. I think that's the best thing for me...to kind of keep a level head. When I go back home, I have a completely normal life. I have my friends, I'm on a basketball team, I go to the mall, and we just do normal kid things. It's kind of nice to kind of escape the whole movie world and just become a normal kid again." - Josh Hutcherson

Just this year, Josh adopted a dog from Hands, Paws, and Hearts rescue organization from Lancaster, CA. He named his dog Driver.


One thing (this is for the girls) if you guys ever meet him or have met him...I hope you remembered/remember this...

"I like brainy girls, who can respond to what I am saying."- Josh Hutcherson
In my opinion he is a pretty smart guy!

To check out Josh's main fan website click here!

I'm telling you guys, Josh isn't some sort of hero, but he sure sounds like a great guy and I think meeting him would be really cool! He sounds like a really amazing guy and a guy who despite all the pressure can keep it from getting to his head!


To end this post, check out this song...which should have been on the Hunger Games soundtrack...but somehow wasn't...:)

"Girl on Fire" by Arshad
Several of Peeta's quotes from the book are in this song! Very powerful song about the books!

5 comments:

  1. He's a cutie alright! :)

    We're having a link up party over at "my place" would you like to come over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Joined up! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Heey! Your blog is greaat! Mines pretty simular:) maybe you could check it out? :)http://justyourteenagebrit.blogspot.com/
    -Thaanks
    OMG..Josh is beautiful :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog! :) Gonna check it out often :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete