Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hunger Games


Hey guys!
Phone

Today I am going to talk about...well the "Hunger Games." As we all know, at the sound of those words  people have gone wild.  I have seen the movie myself and have liked it. I think my favorite character is Katniss.













Katniss and Peeta



Katniss
In the movie she is the main character. She is a very courageous girl to be willing to take the place of her sister and to trick the government by helping Peeta survive the Hunger Games.


Rue








Rue is another of my favorite characters. She is a sweet girl that is 12 years of age. I think she has one of the most courageous hearts in the movie. She wasn't afraid to help others when they needed help, but was willing to do anything to get rid of the people that were threatening her and her Katniss.


We of course can't forget Peeta...the boy with the bread. Peeta has always had a crush on Katniss and when they both are chosen to go to the Hunger Games, he  is crushed because only one can come out alive. I think his most outstanding part in the movie is in the end, when he offers his life up for Katniss. Of course, Katniss won't hear of it...and think of a plan to keep them both alive.
Peeta
Peeta



















As we all know, Catching Fire is coming out this November!
I can hardly wait to see what it has in store for us. :)
Official date of release is November 22, 2013.

Catching Fire logo
Thanks for reading and be sure to come back for more Ramblings on the Loose!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome post, though as a Hunger Games fangirl I'm a little prejudiced on everything HG related
    One of my friends told Catching Fire would come out in March. When I told her the actual date she yelled that it was unfair and that I'd ruined her day. You're more than right when you say that people go wild when they hear those two little words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words can make such a difference! I can hardly wait for Catching Fire, but I was also upset when I learned that I would have to wait almost a year!!!! Just too long!

    Thanks for following/commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hunger games! its my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them also! Thanks for stopping by Sadbh!

    ReplyDelete