Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fashion and poll

Hey guys!

So I so far have mainly been asked to put up more fashion and music. I still have 13 days left to vote so please do! :) If I missed a couple of votes please comment and tell me your ideas.

Recently I have discovered two websites featuring very cute inexpensive clothes. One website is http://www.maxnina.com/ and the other one is http://www.efoxcity.com/. You guys really need to check those out. Let me give you some of the clothes as examples.

From eFox City

This completely cute Chiffon Dress for only $13.99. You can buy it here:

What about this Chiffon Dress for only $18.49. You can buy it here:


Now take Maxnina where you can get all kinds of clothes: Check out this dressy dress for only $18.90. You can get it here:


How about this cute dress for only $19.19. You can get it here.



What about this dress for only $22.96. You can get it here:


Don't worry, these stores don't only sell dresses. They sell sweaters, shirts, jeans, wedding dresses, and men's apparel also! Check them out! I know I will be ordering stuff from here!





4 comments:

  1. Blog hopping from Papa is a Preacher - very nice outfits, you look adorable. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dedivah! This isn't me in the picture but the outfits are cute!

      Delete
  2. I actually love the hat!

    Thanks so much for linking up! :D

    ReplyDelete